Saturday, September 25, 2010

Post for the sake of Posting?

So, I havent been really updating the blog or making videos as frequently as I first intended before arriving in Japan. That is because....well nothing really worth noting has happened. With school 5 days a week from morning til evening, my days are pretty busy. On top of that Im pretty tired most of the time so when I have a chance to lounge a bit at home I take it. So I really havent had much time to go do touristy things that would be exciting enough that I can show you all.

What I can do though is just post a few things here and there just to get a small peak of what I'm up too. nothing big but its something right? Although this post will have a couple pictures in it.

enjoy

From Photo Blog

Generic City Shot. (shinjuku I believe)

From Photo Blog
Rather Large apartment complex. Taken when me and Dylan missed the last train when I went to go dance in Shinjuku

From Photo Blog
What I like about Japan, the blend of nature and city so seamlessly.

From Photo Blog
Teaser of my room. Like ive said before...I think I will dry my clothes like this now. since it smells nice. haha that and I learned how to use the dehumidifier on my aircon.

From Photo Blog
Japan, ever so interesting.

From Photo Blog
No idea how drunk that poor Japanese guy was...I mean.. look at the white guy standing over him. haha

From Photo Blog
just some cool people I hung out with that night.

From Photo Blog
Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment