Friday, September 10, 2010

JDM Cars! [1]

So here is a post for the blog of all the cars JDM or not that I have seen so far in my adventures.

also
I want to record stuff but not sure what I should record. Im thinking of doing a trip to school video but thats all i got so far...maybe akihabara when the nerds come out at night...probably a lot of dancing videos coming soon as I attempt to breech the dance underground here in Tokyo...

in any case stay tuned. if you got ideas let me know too.

- Harry

From Photo Blog
Older School Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V (give or take)

From Photo Blog
Honda Integra Type-R DC2

From Photo Blog
Nissan GTR R35

From Photo Blog
Lexus LS460? They got Lexus here now instead of Toyota.

From Photo Blog
Lambo!

From Photo Blog
Honda Civic Type-R new body style. See this parked near school everyday from morning til night...in America...it would already be gone.(stolen)

From Photo Blog
Toyota Aristo! (cough Danh)

From Photo Blog
Nissan Silvia S14 (tyler...)

From Photo Blog
Nissan Skyline GTS(?) semi scenic spotted in Akihabara

No comments:

Post a Comment