Monday, August 29, 2011

ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE!!!

Ahhh its been a year since I first left LA for Tokyo to finish studying business as an undergrad. I got withdrawls almost immediately because I had some damn good friends and family back home. Tokyo is an awesome place and I have good friends here but you cant beat all the homies ive known for years and been through a lot with back home.

in any case it was a much awaited vacation back home.

I did practically everything I wanted to do during my short month at home.

This included hanging out with as many friends as possible.
Eating Pho, Mexican food, In-N-Out, BBQ, Korean BBQ etc. food thats hard to come by or not done well in Japan.

Also I missed the dance scene that I had become so involved with back in LA.

other notable adventures include the OC fair and Las Vegas. Anyway here are a few pictures of what went down.


Tacos done right



Hanging out done right



American Style Matsuri...although we just call it a fair



Driving again! that felt goooood. still got it, its like riding a bike. courtesy of S2k Brother Tyler



Vegas Trip! in front of a bomb ass buffet





Sexy Cops vs Cops



no place like Homeland



CSLA Family! after teaching locking w/ Marie Poppins teaching popping

Full Album here:

Next up: Taiwan Adventure

PEACE!





No comments:

Post a Comment