Saturday, August 27, 2011

Backstreet's Harry's Back, ALRIGHT!

So I realized I haven't posted anything since The earthquake in March. Which was sometime ago. Regarding the northern area of Japan, they are rebuilding and quite quickly but there is still time to go. Also I haven't really heard too much about any developments worsening regarding the nuclear power plant.

Many things have happened since March until now. I have traveled to Taiwan, had a super busy summer school session, and returned to LA/OC for some R and R.

So this post is just an introduction to a season 2 basically. As I will be updating with things I have done and things I will be doing a bit more frequently. This is as much for me as it is for people who are curious.

Ill start off Quentin Tarantino style and start with the most recent event and go backwards to march.

so first will be my trip back home to LA.

im back!

No comments:

Post a Comment