Thursday, September 15, 2011

Taiwan Escape

Since back home in California they just experienced a massive 3.4 earthquake at the time of this post, it made me remember a bit about the big Tohoku earthquake in Japan back in March 2011. After the earthquake the nuclear crisis and its leaking radiation scared many foreigners off. These included expats, students at my school some of the people I used to work with at MyGYM.

My roommates and I however, were concerned but not alarmed as we were closely monitoring the news as well as being 200+ miles away in Tokyo. However, to ease our worrying families we decided to leave Tokyo for a week and return a bit before our school scheduled to restart classes.

So after a few quick calls for last minute plane tickets, and a radiation scan at the airport we were in Taiwan.

From Taiwan 2011
Dollar Chicken

From Taiwan 2011
Precision

From Taiwan 2011
Turtle Blood..just one of a few exotic animals we ate

From Taiwan 2011
Sea Food Street Food

From Taiwan 2011
I help Feed the group

From Taiwan 2011
cooking the fruits of my labor

From Taiwan 2011
she had to deal with us like this everyday

From Taiwan 2011
survival mode

Rest of Album:
Taiwan 2011

Taiwan was fun, ghetto...but fun.

See you Next tIme!
From Taiwan 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment