Saturday, August 21, 2010

つかれた! Im Tired!!

Im still getting used to walking absolutely everywhere, so today was a full day. After the last orientation me and some of the dorm mates went to the Azabu-Juban Matsuri down the street. It was basically a block party celebrating no particular holiday. It was also my first ever real Japanese matsuri.

It had lots of goood looking food (TUJ had a small pizza party before so we were full) and they made one hell of a shaved ice. I also won my first JDM carnival type game. It involved picking up a water filled balloon using a hook made with paper. Gave the balloon to a kid since I had no idea what to do with it. haha. Ill get video of the game at another festival.

not much of a Vlog but just a short clip of the festival.



Afterwards we went to Shibuya again to try and get some cellphones but that failed since I have to get a bank account.  Hopefully I can take care of that soon so I can contact some of my friends here in Tokyo.  Japan is a real convenient place but since you have to walk and take trains everywhere it can be a hassle since you have to spend a whole day doing one thing.  In any case im tired and have a free day tomorrow before placement exams.  Will post tomorrow.

- Harry out


**And now the pictures of the day**

From JDM Harry's Bizzare Adventures...であります!
This is a bench in the smoking area of TUJ I believe its...ROBO GEISHA!

1 comment: